CMEA Bay Section News:
Click for the current edition of our CMEA Bay Section Handbook.
New Festival Registration Site Directions
See the Tempo articles, referenced below, for information about the new festival registration site.
Members need their NAfME/CMEA ID# in order to register groups for festival. To find your ID# go to the NAfME website to retrieve their membership number: http://www.nafme.org/find-your-account/
NEW FESTIVAL REGISTRATION AND FESTIVAL EVALUATION SYSTEM
CMEA BAY FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Since 2013-2014 Festival Season, all festivals have been named by their regions rather than by their Areas. The regions are:
- North (Areas I & VII), representing Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, and Sonoma counties.
- East (Areas II & III), representing Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- South (Areas V & VIII), representing Santa Clara county.
- West (Area VI), representing San Francisco and San Mateo counties.
- Valley (Area IV), representing Alpine, Calaveras, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne counties.
For more information on Festivals, click on the Festival tab, above.
Stand Up 4 Music (click the link to visit the SU4M website)
The 2014 CMEA-led Stand Up 4 Music (SU4M) California Music Education Advocacy Day was held on Thursday, May 22, 2014. CMEA has posted a five-minute video online that contains clips of the event and interviews with some of the participants. In order to see this video, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAkFK33noqo.
New Job Postings
See the listing on the right side of this page for more information.